Everything posted by Greg
- Tunisian Mk2 Cav
- Hatchback
-
Estonian Ascona C Irmscher 88'
Love it......keep up the good work.
- SRI 130 HATCH
- Hatchback
-
Hatchback
Kelvin, I have no idea on cost (as I've done mine with my dads help), but it may be worse than it looks. I would get the green sound deadening off in that area. Heat gun and a scrapper. Then you can see how bad the top layer is (as rust hides under the hideous green stuff - I would recommend getting it all off). The other issue is that there are 3 layers of steel in the foot well front, so it will depend on how its put back. Thicker plate of less layers or 3 layers original (which also depends on how far the rust is). No help but it might be more work than first glance. Removing the green stuff will reduce the cost (as this can take a while). My final concern is that the curved section on the left looks very orange.....and may also need a plate. Both areas on my white LX had this.
- Hatchback
-
Mk2 bits on an Aston?
Hello Paul, get some pictures up and someone on here might well be able to help.
-
Estonian Ascona C Irmscher 88'
Nice inner arch. Did you manage to source some inner chassis legs?
-
85 Cavalier SRi
Wrong thread Andy (this is Ians) get a project one up. The CDi looks good.
- 85' Cavalier 1.6 L
- hi all
- VBOA 2018 chat thread
-
Tonys saloon project
Nice one Tony
-
Estonian Ascona C Irmscher 88'
Try messaging users on here. I think a dutch place user name (or similar) M&M dronten and Opel Classic parts Greece.
-
VBOA 2018 chat thread
- 85 Cavalier SRi
If the tank has been left empty for long periods rust can form on the inside. The vapour from the fuel (albeit stale) will stop this as it stops all leaking in to provide the water to get the rust going. I have this concern on the white LX.- 85 Cavalier SRi
The best bit about a Vauxhall is the engine.....these normally fire up even when stood. Not sure if someone will say to lubricate the bores through the spark plug hole and turn it over by hand to get it all slippery before starting. Not sure if its really required.- VBOA 2018 chat thread
Gutted.....so it will be missed again. It was earlier this year I thought and booked my holiday accordingly. I will see if I can do a billing not billing later in the summer.- VBOA 2018 chat thread
The VBOA website is saying the 14/15th July.....if true I am booked up already. If that is the case, maybe a re-billing is on the cards for later in the summer (to be discussed).- New member looking for a mk2
Awesome news, I forgot that was available. Its only come up recently.- pictures of lxi
- New member looking for a mk2
Hello Tony, welcome to the site. Good luck in the search. Someone on here might be able to help. Things are popping up on ebay but we have noticed the prices are creeping up of late.- VBOA 2018 chat thread
Do we have confirmed dates yet John?- Hatchback
- 85 Cavalier SRi