Everything posted by Greg
-
Hello again
Hello Abo, good to hear from you. Still not finished my white LX lol......sorry about the divorce.....currently my issue at the moment (life is a box of chocolates indeed).
-
Newbie from Doncaster
Looks real fresh. Get some waxoil onit to stop it eating itself and use away
-
Adriano Medeiros
Welcome to the site and you have my condolences about your father. Plenty of mk2 crazy people on here, so plenty of advice to help you out as and when. Take your time with it.
-
I used to be a member.
POD.....sorry to hear about the health scare. Same, facebook sucks ass......the white LX is still not done (in your 10yrs away....lol).
-
VBOA 2021 Sywell 2nd/3rd/4th July Chat thread
I will likely be up for this.....no idea of car bringing or length of stay but we (the UK) need to be in a good place on the vaccination front. If we are vaccinated, than this should be a proper party....beers....chat....and a laugh
-
Fresh meat
Look like a tidy list, pictures please.
- Newbie
-
Cavalier Mk2 1.6 GL 1988 For Sale
Its growing on me...….
- Newbie
-
Cavalier Mk2 1.6 GL 1988 For Sale
Agreed, get it bought Matt
- New guy
- hey there fellow cav owners !
-
Chevrolet Monza Sr Brazil
Nice, @andy like your old one then.....
- hi all
-
Newbie needing some advice
Love this, what happened to it?
- Newbie
-
My Mk2 Cavalier
Nice looking CD Paul, hopefully its gives you plenty of joy. Fingers crossed for the mot. Good to see matt o here again....I have found the site again too
-
VBOA 2020 Sywell POSTPONED info and chat thread
Hello John, has this date changed yet?
- My 1985 red sri
-
VBOA 2019 Sywell 6/7 July chat thread
So I turned up and it was great to see the usual faces and some new. I agreed with some dedicated help of the admin team next year could be awesome......yes I can help. Quote of the saturday "it really does taste like chicken fat!" @Frisco
-
VBOA 2019 Sywell 6/7 July sign up thread
Greg, shouty car as no cavs mot'd. Saturday afternoon/eveningonly
-
Still rolling
Welcome back Robbie......great to see the car again
- Commander
- My 1985 red sri
- Cav