Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Greg replied to chris m's topic in NEW USERS
    Sounds like you are more up beat.....good man, now get on with that cav. Welcome back btw :angel:
  2. This looks fairly solid, I'm not interested but has anyone seen this in person?
  3. Sorry, only just emailed the E30 details to my cousin. I'll give you a shout if he is interested.
  4. Location, price and pictures would be good pls. I'm sure some crazy person on here will be able to help you out 8)
  5. Greg replied to pirate's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the mad house. My cousin might be interested in the E30, where are you in Hampshire? Can you PM more details pictures etc?
  6. Greg replied to ravicab's topic in NEW USERS
    I tried to avoid that shot, but too late. Mind you I was at least comfy on the sofa ;D
  7. Greg replied to zafgsi's topic in NEW USERS
    If that was the case then I wouldn't have joined any time soon Exactly why I joined :angel:
  8. Jamie, that back end looks ok. I'm doing my LX at the mo, so if you need any tips (or want to see what fun and games await) check out "Gregs LX," in the project thread. Anything is fixable it's all about the time and effort 8). Good luck, nice looking car.
  9. Your ascona looks great, good luck with the restoration and welcome ;D
  10. Greg replied to RaVolVoR's topic in NEW USERS
    ......know that feeling, trouble is that was 2 summers ago and the resto is still going on so the wife is well pleased! Good luck with it, and welcome to the party
  11. What a bargin Keep us posted on progress
  12. I've just re-newed, fill your boots it's well worth the banter >
  13. Greg replied to mckdan0's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice LX, good work this ;D
  14. The best colour I think you'll find Blitz > ;DWelcome to the club.
  15. I might have a head off a 1300 in the shed, not sure of condition (or use to you). Mind you I have a full 1600 block next to the shed, it would need a full rebuild (as I'm sure it will have seized by now), and has no ancillaries but you can have it if you want it :angel:
  16. Welcome, feel free to ask the questions (I still do )
  17. Hello and welcome to the madness 8)
  18. Greg replied to gak79's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello Greg Indeed LX's are the daddy check out my heap in the projects.....good luck in finding one and welcome to the site/club. The other Greg LX nutter >
  19. Greg replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Nice car and keep us up to date with progress. Welcome on board ;D
  20. Greg replied to Deebo's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice to see a club owner in the club, I know what you mean about E30zone, my cousin is one of them he's ok, but my cav gets referred to as "GM wrongness, front wheeled drive!" needless to say once mine is red topped his E30 might have a race on it's hands, all good banter in the family ;D
  21. Greg replied to retro cav's topic in NEW USERS
    Mk2 lunacy definitely..........anyway enjoy the site 8)
  22. Greg replied to petespam's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello, get them pictures up
  23. Greg replied to timthebus's topic in NEW USERS
    Looks as tidy as my LX will be (as if)
  24. Greg replied to david's topic in NEW USERS
    You can save it if it still alive, just plenty of welding > (check out "Gregs LX," and yes I'm a little crazy, ask Paul!)
  25. Greg replied to deano's topic in NEW USERS
    Something will turn up

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.