Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Greg replied to Kelvin berry's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello Kelvin, welcome on board....whats your cavalier history? Any pictures?
  2. Love this Benn......cav looked great, fingers crossed you can get back to that
  3. Utter class this......I went to the brands hatch rally day in January and saw a few sights. Not much GM goodness there but some were there for a laugh. Rover 25, micra, Talbot with plenty of escorts.
  4. Hello Anth, sounds good. The convertibles are more common then many sellers think, so you should be able to find something. Happy hunting.
  5. How many years.......errr....the white lx is still not complete Good to have you back, pictures of said cavalier please
  6. Greg replied to Br4v3h34rt's topic in NEW USERS
    Must be nice to have it back. If it needs some serious work check out my White LX thread when it reappears for welding (Andy....)
  7. Greg replied to Br4v3h34rt's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice Paul.....you could just use the ones you have instead of locking them away
  8. I tried with the white one....as it nearly happened when we moved 2 yrs ago (so tried to update that as well as the address), but I get a letter saying they need proof from a competent garage that its happened. That will be good when required. I guess I could take it somewhere to accredit/check the job whence complete (lol).
  9. You are telling me........... One day, maybe if Andy resurrected my thread I might be more inclined to get on with it
  10. I would love to be able to help, but my redtop is still not in the car after 8yr of being removed from its host
  11. Glad you are happy
  12. It does look good, get it polished and more pics please. How's the 1.3 on the motorway, sluggish?
  13. Greg replied to andy's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    What, for polishing the Saab or the truck?
  14. Good idea then ring ring picks up *hello, this billing aquadrome camping, when would you like to book," Greg *ummm May bank holiday please Caller *ok, for how many Greg *48 people, 36 tents, with 36 cars, can we get a discount for a large booking please? Caller *let me discuss this with my manager..... lol To be honest, if we all booked separately into the largest field, what is stopping us camp together? Certainly would be under the radar. This could be hilarious.......be interesting to get Johns take.
  15. Another saved.....result....looks the part. I assume its a 1.6sh carb.......nice low miler.....
  16. This pains me but I have to agree with the pooh brown mk2 owner, but I do. Maybe we should steal a bank holiday for mk2 ownership somewhere? We could actually all stay at billing.....now that would be funny.
  17. Shame, but the gathering is more about the people and the cars than the place so it'll be alright where ever ;¬)
  18. Yes.....always interested, keep us updated please
  19. Greg replied to andy's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Was good to chat when I got a word in edge ways ;¬) Conclusion = 4 + something is fine
  20. Greg replied to adampestell's topic in NEW USERS
    As and when, you can't rush a mk2 resto *Adam, don't tell anyone but I am 8 yrs into mine*
  21. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    There are certainly some characters in the club
  22. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Glad you enjoyed it. We are all a little odd for "liking," the mk2 cav so you could have just popped over for some like minded lunacy......next time....and maybe I'll be there as well.....John, when will we have "fixed," dates for next year
  23. Greg replied to Norfo19's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome on board.....car looks nice. Most of us are used to picking up cars for not a lot 15 odd yrs ago and stuck in that mindset. I think things have changed and the public are starting to recognise that a nice one is getting v rare and hence prices are heading up. Pics and write up once you have it please
  24. Welcome and nice motor. Andy will be interested as he has one over here that needs work and they are rare....as in his is the only one.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.