I posted a month or so ago about my 1.8 GTi Opel Ascona. Well I now have pics. They show the car in a very good light and are about 4 years old, but they are all I have just now. I'll probably be getting shot of it around August (which is why I came here in the first place, tying to figure a price out). (Click for bigger) [table] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td][/tr] [tr] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [/table] Known faults: Driver's seat adjuster (will be fixed soon). Has been struck on driver-side rear corner whilst parked, rear bumper damaged and panel dented (no details left - bar-stewards). Lower port of panel (underside) on driver-side rear corner showing rust (holed). Both doors on passenger side showing minor rust at bottom. Rear wheel arch on passenger side showing rust. Front plastic grill cracked. Sun-roof has had it (trust me on that), might be repairable but I think replacement is the only real option. Boot door pistons are knacked. Interior is clean but showing age (i.e. worn). Rear heater blew fuses (repaired) but now one bar does not worked. Small tear in gearshift shroud. Was also shunted on the passenger rear-quarter (full bodywork and repairs professionally done). Paintwork is scratched in places. Bodywork around aerial on driver's front pillar showing rust (can you see a theme). Engine bay looks a bit tatty, but is actually sound. If I haven't mentioned a part it you can be sure that it is in good condition; I'm a fuss pot. More receipts and service history than you can shake a stick at, been well maintained mechanically; just showing age. Rally seats, radio etc; 50k on the clock and the engine/brakes/gears etc are all sweet as a sweet thing covered in sweet stuff. Cheers