Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonny

MODERATOR
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonny

  1. Right then once again it's up for sale! I really want this car back but sorry as stated many times before £3500 way way to much!! As for this advert vauxhall cavalier sri 130 just ran out of mot and tax the car is nice car i spent about £1000 it got powersteering gsi disc back and front electricity window back and front good seats bad point buyed oilcooler got old one it busted need a new nut back arcs are bubbled and track is out about me im out of job so i can not run it no more quick sale £3500 or near offer you may need recovery track I put the power steering in, Gsi brakes all round, put 4x electric windows in and a brand new oil cooler, The rear archers where rotten the door frames rotten one wing, the sunroof area well and truly rotten plus loads of other things the list goes on. So either stuff has been stolen off it then but back on and the body work has been done again then all I can think is that it's been slapped together. I will offer him £1000!!!!!!
  2. Is this all sorted now? Have we enough members coming along?
  3. I will be in the normal convoy on Saturday morning I love it channel 9?
  4. Costa del Bicester for you matey!
  5. Just booked aswell £44.10. Payment on arrival.
  6. Estate or hatchback coming??
  7. Jonny replied to DakaOTS's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello and welcome!
  8. So we can see the 200bhp seh in action then Neil!!!
  9. Looks very nice matey what kind of spec is it?
  10. It's a canal don't panic!
  11. It's only a simpletons wedding so I don't care!
  12. I reckon this could be a weekender people!
  13. 1) steffi one of the cdi's 2) keir nodes 3) Paul young and Toni the green machine 4) Stuart Wilding 5) Matt O & Zoie (red SRi & its going round the track this time! ) 6) Brett - and will be going up the hill to! 7) OOG - Cabby 8 ) Jonny
  14. Jonny replied to owain's topic in NEW USERS
    Bicester!! I am in southwold!
  15. pvs

    Jonny replied to steffi's topic in NEW USERS
    I could but i was just thinking of meeting up with you guys not really bothered about the show just.
  16. pvs

    Jonny replied to steffi's topic in NEW USERS
    I will but I am not going on my own
  17. Jonny replied to James M's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the home of the mk2 cavalier What a great story a joy to read. Like many of us the fascination with mk2 cavs come from are family's.
  18. Jonny replied to lewis1's topic in NEW USERS
    Well done that man look forward to the pictures you will love a mk2 cavalier their bloody top
  19. Great day as ever boys and girls, Massive thanks for Steffi for organising the show Kate loved the show also so a thanks for making her feel welcome I have loads of photos which i shall up-load when i get home at the weekend, Roll on more show's like this so much better than any GM show i have been to.
  20. Per-person Rabbit
  21. Is it to late to say i am coming along!
  22. These are my photos from Billing not to many of the cars but plenty of people thanks to Paul for taking so many I had a proper good time one of the best i have been to nice and relaxed Thanks to everyone who made it so great The pictures start on sunday afternnon and work back, ENJOY Frisco as always going home with plenty of spares [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1207.jpg Frisco's car getting plenty of expert help [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1200.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1197.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1195.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1190.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1189.jpg Andy worrying again!! [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1187.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1178.jpg Matt O actully camping!! [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1176.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1170.jpg Some crappy estate!! [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1168.jpg Rosco enjoying the BBQ [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1162.jpg Frisco farting!! [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1158.jpg [img width=535 height=799]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1141.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1136.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1135.jpg [img width=535 height=799]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1130.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1126.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1125.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1124.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1106.jpg Me and the joyriders taking the auto out for a spin! [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1101.jpg What shoudl'nt happen to a mk2 cav [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1093.jpg The 125mph train!! [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1090.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1089.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1087.jpg Its escort coswoth diesel power plant!! [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1085.jpg This bloke made thousands on the vectra stand :D [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1082.jpg The likely lads!! [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1081.jpg Dazzy cleaning as ever [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1080.jpg [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1079.jpg And finally the best car of the show award goes to?????????????? My beauty :D [img width=799 height=535]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/DSC_1083.jpg
  23. Your cav will be lowered 100mm with it John I remembered you driving off last year looking full

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.