Everything posted by Matt O-SRi
-
New member
Lol, I've definatly seen that Cav and Golf pic and the P reg Cav. Sure it was RR but could be somewhere else. Oh well, welcome aboard pal
-
Ascona C from Poland
That's a cracking ad and deserves saving
-
New member
Welcome aboard! I'm sure I've had a look through your pics on a Retro Rides
-
cav in scrappy
Shame as there's loads of bits left on it
-
Ascona C from Poland
That B is really smart!! 8)
-
Ascona C from Poland
Welcome to the club!! That looks a lovely example
-
sign up winter meet
Oooooh update please mate 8)
-
Irish member..
I can vouch for this too.
- Irish member..
-
Irish member..
Hi mate and welcome aboard. Good luck with the search. Nice ones do turn up from time to time, you just have to have your ear to the ground and be quick
-
ASCONA FROM SERBIA
Agreed! That's lovely! 8)
-
new member
Use photobucket mate. Far better.
-
new member
[img width=576 height=1024]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/w2jp1_zpscc8c3a99.png
-
new member
Welcome aboard Gordon and keep us updated on your project
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
I camped the one year lol ;D :-*
-
updated info retro rides 2013
Gutted I missed it this year :'(
- new member
-
cav in scrappy
Early rear shelf supports are steel whereas mid to late spec are flimsy cardboard.
-
My New Cabby
We need photos especially as someone has given you detailed instructions on how to post pics ;D ;D :-*
-
1985 SRI VALUE ????
Agreed. Whats it worth Mark, well if its as clean as you say with the low mileage and history I'd say anything between £1500 to £2500. All depends who buys it mate
-
1985 SRI VALUE ????
As promised Mark. Looks ace ..... [img width=800 height=600]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zps9fcd536f.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zps09174859.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zps4e70119a.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zpsc6d7aef7.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zpsee296137.jpg [img width=800 height=600]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/image_zpsce4123d1.jpg Looks very smart indeed!! 8)
-
1985 SRI VALUE ????
Got them. Will post them up today.
-
1985 SRI VALUE ????
mattorme@live.co.uk
-
1985 SRI VALUE ????
Email me the pics mate and I will post them up or you
-
newbie
That blue mid spec is ace! Good luck with your projects and welcome aboard ;D