Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt O-SRi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matt O-SRi

  1. Matt O-SRi replied to andyf's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    Nice one
  2. Had a great weekend! Thanks all. A great turn out of superb Cavs.
  3. Setting off around 5ish. See you there.
  4. Your gonna clean the 130 with Vodka lol ;D
  5. Good choice! You'd regret selling it 8)
  6. Welcome on board Tom 8) Cav looks well smart
  7. Welcome. Are you bringing a mk2 along to put on show with us? I've just booked my pitch for the same timeframe and it was £30.
  8. If I'm bringing a tent your bringing a Cav mate! ;D
  9. Just booked my tent pitch ;D
  10. Cool. They are pretty well behaved
  11. Quick question, me and Zoie are planning to camp this year. Would anyone mind if her brother/wife and 3 young kids tagged along? They would obviously camp next to us etc. They may go off and do their own thing at stages but hey ho we all do don't we
  12. Very nice work mate
  13. Anyone fancy it? http://www.retroshow.co.uk/index.html
  14. A very nice original example. Good luck with the sale.
  15. I'm doing this in August. If anyone else is interested I'm happy to pass on any details .. http://severnhospice.org.uk/events/attingham-classic-vehicle-rally-2012/
  16. If it was closer I'd have it.
  17. Matt O-SRi replied to a130sr's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the fun !
  18. Matt O-SRi replied to davedave's topic in NEW USERS
    Now your talking ;D
  19. Did Vauxhall build an auto 130? I didn't think they ever did? Welcome to the site mate
  20. I'll go
  21. Me and the SRi will be here this year too. If the weather is ok you never know ..... ;D [img width=800 height=600]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/imagejpg1_zps31b0a2cc.jpg
  22. http://www.necrestorationshow.com/ Anyone fancy this? I'll be going
  23. I went today too and got a couple of bargains 8)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.