Everything posted by Matt O-SRi
-
Hi again
I remember seeing this one before, love it, nice and early ;D >
-
Hi (Wxm/Salop)
I brought my early SRi hatch about 2 years ago for £240 (£40 delivery charge) with 5 months MOT and 2 months tax but to be honest I think those days are gone now. I've just sold an early X (you cant get much earlier!!) to Deano for next to nothing and it was mint bodywork wise so just keep your eye out mate, they do come along
-
Story of an '88 MK2.
Cracking story and welcome to the mayhem ;D Any pics of your GLi?
- Timthebus's 130
-
New boy
I'd keep your eye closely on this site and Ebay.Good ones do come up for sale now and again
-
NEW MEMBER
What Cav you got mate? I take it by the pic it could be Homers old 130 Hatch? Start a project thread about your Cav
- NEW MEMBER
-
Another newbie
Theres Jesus's 130 hatch that needs a LOT of work but does look a viable project. I know you mention it has to be a hatch, but if you ever change your mind I have a very SOLID X plate GL saloon on my drive waiting a new owner :angel:
- Hey!! New SRi Saloon
-
ROAD WARS CALIBRE
Did you notice the reg number by any chance? There is a DVLA website that will check the cars current status if so
-
ROAD WARS CALIBRE
The story goes that she being 15 she didnt have any insurance or a licence or lights on and it was a genuine Cally Apparantly the narrator says it was her dads car that she had "borrowed". ;D
-
ROAD WARS CALIBRE
We've all seen that loads of times mate
- New boy!
-
New boy!
Very smart indeed and welcome to the site ;D
-
noobie
Hi mate and welcome to the madness ;D Ian Blaney has done a V6 conversion on his cabby.Check out the link below. http://www.mk2cav.com/smf/index.php?topic=6718.0
-
New Mk2 owner
Welcome to the madness and look forward to seeing you and your Cav at future shows ;D
-
saying hello
Tis worth saving but the price is an issue at present http://www.mk2cav.com/smf/index.php?topic=9711.0
-
newbe
You'd be suprised, some Cavs are worth far more in bits...... I think it'd be a real shame to break this one :'(
-
newbe
I know you said offers but what sort of price range are you thinking of
-
newbe
I know I sound boring but standard please ;D
-
newbe
All depends on condition, MOT tax etc........... I went to see one recently in "average" condition with no MOT or tax and he wanted £350 minimum.I was going to pay it out of basically wanting an SR and with a view to keeping the car long term.Luckily I was messed around by the seller and I didnt end up buying it.After much thought and advice from others I realised the car wasnt worth that much at all even if it is an SR. As a VERY rough guide (and I dont mean to offend) if the car has been standing for a number of years (outside) and has no MOT or tax but I understand yours has full service history and 1 owner from new, its going to be worth "as is" around the £200/250 ish mark depending on the condition of the bodywork. My advice would be restore it, MOT it yourself and use it or get it MOT'd before selling.
-
newbe
Sell it to me!! ;D These SR's are starting to come out the woodwork a bit now! > Seriously though it has to be saved,that is a lovely colour Welcome to the site ;D
-
Another Chevrolet Monza from Brazil!
Hi there and welcome to the site. Nice looking Chevy ;D
-
At Last
Thats really tidy mate, like Jonny said start a project thread
-
Hi all
Welcome to the site mate, the 130's do pop up from time to time.Like Andy said keep them peeled! ;D