Everything posted by Matt O-SRi
- cavalier
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Had a great weekend! Thanks all. A great turn out of superb Cavs.
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Setting off around 5ish. See you there.
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Your gonna clean the 130 with Vodka lol ;D
-
New member mk2 cav owner!!
Good choice! You'd regret selling it 8)
-
New member mk2 cav owner!!
Welcome on board Tom 8) Cav looks well smart
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Welcome. Are you bringing a mk2 along to put on show with us? I've just booked my pitch for the same timeframe and it was £30.
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
If I'm bringing a tent your bringing a Cav mate! ;D
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Just booked my tent pitch ;D
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Cool. They are pretty well behaved
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Quick question, me and Zoie are planning to camp this year. Would anyone mind if her brother/wife and 3 young kids tagged along? They would obviously camp next to us etc. They may go off and do their own thing at stages but hey ho we all do don't we
- new member ..
-
Retro Show @ Santa Pod 22nd June
- Retro Show @ Santa Pod 22nd June
Anyone fancy it? http://www.retroshow.co.uk/index.html- 1984 GOLD GL 8,776 miles, Bargain at £1,995 OVNO 12 Months MOT
A very nice original example. Good luck with the sale.- Severn Hospice Classic Car Rally
I'm doing this in August. If anyone else is interested I'm happy to pass on any details .. http://severnhospice.org.uk/events/attingham-classic-vehicle-rally-2012/- Mid spec Cdi on gumtree
If it was closer I'd have it.- Hi all
- What tow car.
- CDi Saloon 1988 replacement?
Did Vauxhall build an auto 130? I didn't think they ever did? Welcome to the site mate- Heritage Day 2014
- VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
- VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Me and the SRi will be here this year too. If the weather is ok you never know ..... ;D [img width=800 height=600]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/imagejpg1_zps31b0a2cc.jpg- Practical Classics Restoration Show @ the NEC in Brum
http://www.necrestorationshow.com/ Anyone fancy this? I'll be going- Coventry Spares Day Sunday 09 March 2014
I went today too and got a couple of bargains 8) - Retro Show @ Santa Pod 22nd June