Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt O-SRi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matt O-SRi

  1. Matt O-SRi replied to dappy cow's topic in NEW USERS
    I remember seeing this one before, love it, nice and early ;D >
  2. I brought my early SRi hatch about 2 years ago for £240 (£40 delivery charge) with 5 months MOT and 2 months tax but to be honest I think those days are gone now. I've just sold an early X (you cant get much earlier!!) to Deano for next to nothing and it was mint bodywork wise so just keep your eye out mate, they do come along
  3. Cracking story and welcome to the mayhem ;D Any pics of your GLi?
  4. Looks superb ;D
  5. Matt O-SRi replied to jayce's topic in NEW USERS
    I'd keep your eye closely on this site and Ebay.Good ones do come up for sale now and again
  6. Matt O-SRi replied to cadworth's topic in NEW USERS
    What Cav you got mate? I take it by the pic it could be Homers old 130 Hatch? Start a project thread about your Cav
  7. Matt O-SRi replied to cadworth's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome aboard ;D
  8. Matt O-SRi replied to deano's topic in NEW USERS
    Theres Jesus's 130 hatch that needs a LOT of work but does look a viable project. I know you mention it has to be a hatch, but if you ever change your mind I have a very SOLID X plate GL saloon on my drive waiting a new owner :angel:
  9. We need pics ;D
  10. Did you notice the reg number by any chance? There is a DVLA website that will check the cars current status if so
  11. The story goes that she being 15 she didnt have any insurance or a licence or lights on and it was a genuine Cally Apparantly the narrator says it was her dads car that she had "borrowed". ;D
  12. We've all seen that loads of times mate
  13. Matt O-SRi replied to ad_coupe's topic in NEW USERS
    Brilliant ;D
  14. Matt O-SRi replied to ad_coupe's topic in NEW USERS
    Very smart indeed and welcome to the site ;D
  15. Matt O-SRi replied to Andycavcab's topic in NEW USERS
    Hi mate and welcome to the madness ;D Ian Blaney has done a V6 conversion on his cabby.Check out the link below. http://www.mk2cav.com/smf/index.php?topic=6718.0
  16. Matt O-SRi replied to gonch's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the madness and look forward to seeing you and your Cav at future shows ;D
  17. Tis worth saving but the price is an issue at present http://www.mk2cav.com/smf/index.php?topic=9711.0
  18. Matt O-SRi replied to minimr.man's topic in NEW USERS
    You'd be suprised, some Cavs are worth far more in bits...... I think it'd be a real shame to break this one :'(
  19. Matt O-SRi replied to minimr.man's topic in NEW USERS
    I know you said offers but what sort of price range are you thinking of
  20. Matt O-SRi replied to minimr.man's topic in NEW USERS
    I know I sound boring but standard please ;D
  21. Matt O-SRi replied to minimr.man's topic in NEW USERS
    All depends on condition, MOT tax etc........... I went to see one recently in "average" condition with no MOT or tax and he wanted £350 minimum.I was going to pay it out of basically wanting an SR and with a view to keeping the car long term.Luckily I was messed around by the seller and I didnt end up buying it.After much thought and advice from others I realised the car wasnt worth that much at all even if it is an SR. As a VERY rough guide (and I dont mean to offend) if the car has been standing for a number of years (outside) and has no MOT or tax but I understand yours has full service history and 1 owner from new, its going to be worth "as is" around the £200/250 ish mark depending on the condition of the bodywork. My advice would be restore it, MOT it yourself and use it or get it MOT'd before selling.
  22. Matt O-SRi replied to minimr.man's topic in NEW USERS
    Sell it to me!! ;D These SR's are starting to come out the woodwork a bit now! > Seriously though it has to be saved,that is a lovely colour Welcome to the site ;D
  23. Hi there and welcome to the site. Nice looking Chevy ;D
  24. Matt O-SRi replied to Chris Cav's topic in NEW USERS
    Thats really tidy mate, like Jonny said start a project thread
  25. Matt O-SRi replied to nuneatonmk1's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the site mate, the 130's do pop up from time to time.Like Andy said keep them peeled! ;D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.