Everything posted by Matt O-SRi
- [EVENT] Frostbite 2009
-
[EVENT] Frostbite 2009
Just day tripping mate, I'll be there for the afternoon
-
[EVENT] Frostbite 2009
Exactly my policy ;D
-
Intro
All sounds good stuff Matt, good luck with your search for an estate and welcome to the madness ;D ;D
- [EVENT] Frostbite 2009
-
Irmscher Ascona C C20XE
Your car looks great and welcome ;D
-
[EVENT] Performance Vauxhall 2008 Events Gallery Live
Fantastic photos, looking forward to this year ;D
-
Hey, just another boring 'Hi im new' thread :)
Welcome to the lunacy ;D
-
Hi
Welcome to the site mate. Early SRi's rock ;D
-
My cav was "flyered" on wed nite
Lets see some pics then ;D
- Hi!
-
club
Welcome to the madness mate ;D Is your Club this one .......... http://www.mk2cav.com/forum/index.php?topic=10583.0 ........... or have we another one now ;D
-
hello
I'm interested in some pics ;D
-
hello
Ooooh yes please mate, pics please ;D
- hello
-
Hello from good old germany
Very smart ;D
- Newbie
-
newbie
Blow the draintubes out first with a compressed airline
- newbie
-
Hello from Greece!
Looks great and welcome to the club ;D
-
hi
Its not difficult to fix but I'd say rather awkward especially if you drop the pipe inside the tailgate like I did :-[ ;D
-
hi
Sounds like the pipe has come adrift inside the tailgate.
- hi
-
hello
The white SRi was mechanically shagged and the bodywork was rotten as a pear to be fair Matt. I never break a good Cav
-
hello
Are you joking? There everywhere!!