Everything posted by Matt O-SRi
- spares day.
- morning !
- New user
-
ascona c from the netherlands
Looks very smart! Your MOT's last 2 years then?
-
morning !
I remember F68 LUT from years ago! It was on Astra GSi rims for a while yes?
-
130 f16 gearbox
100% agree Steven. I've done the same on the odd occasion.
-
130 f16 gearbox
Every Cav I've owned after say a motorway blast can be a bit 'sticky' to get into gear once the box is hot.
- Ascona C from Holland
-
cavalier parts or save urgent
Just buy it and strip it yourself. Keep some bits for yourself and sell the rest
-
Estonian Ascona C Irmscher 88'
What a great find. Look forward to your progress.
-
The only way I can get my car to run
A 1.8e will just very badly.
-
The only way I can get my car to run
If that was stuffed it would be very hard to start when cold.
-
My LX is up for sale
Already saw this one. Didn't realise it was yours. It looks in very good order. Good luck with the sale.
-
Stephen's 1982 1.6 L
It's certainly one of a kind. I remember it being for sale for ages a few years ago. Fantastic and original. Had 17,000 miles on if I remember rightly?
-
Stephen's 1982 1.6 L
Love this one! Absolutely stunning!
-
VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread
Had a great day on Saturday. Sorry I couldn't stop longer but had plans for the evening. Was great catching up as usual. Think seeing all the other Cavs has made me decide about mine lol
-
VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread
I think around £10-15 from memory
-
VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread
Whatever day you want to come down if your a paid up member just find us, park up ,and show it off ! Oh and then introduce yourself lol
-
Hello from sunny Halifax!
Use photobucket mate, but more reliable.
-
Hello from sunny Halifax!
Welcome aboard pal. Let's see the Cav.
- Rolling Road Day 9th May
-
Rolling Road Day 9th May
What time will people be there from and till?
- Russian Irmscher
-
New owner in the North East....Hello!
Very nice indeed! Is that the ex Shell Cav?
-
Rolling Road Day 9th May
No hairdressing equipment is left in it overnight lol