Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

w0z26

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by w0z26

  1. w0z26 replied to w0z26's topic in NEW USERS
    I don't like red being a Spurs fan, but I currently have 4 red Cav's, 2 cabbies and 2 saloons 🤣
  2. w0z26 replied to w0z26's topic in NEW USERS
    I've only gone and brought a couple more, I went to get a spares car for the Calibre, as it requires a complete rear inner arch and several other underbody cuts. But I saw HYE beside it, It has had a restoration at some point but not finished off, it's completely solid and came with a new hood in the boot. Had to have it, it would have been rude not to. So now I have 2 projects. I do however need a few extra spares. Please look in the wanted section.
  3. w0z26 replied to w0z26's topic in NEW USERS
    HHK it is Indeed! It's great to be back in Mk2 Cav ownership after 25 years away, but I've noticed the spares have dried up a bit since I last owned one. £100 for a clear front indicator, £500 for a set of rear lights and middle board. I had a shed load of these parts years ago. Anyway the big strip down will start this weekend whilst we have the good weather, I hope to find a pound or 2 behind the seats to re-coop some money,
  4. w0z26 replied to w0z26's topic in NEW USERS
    This one?
  5. w0z26 replied to w0z26's topic in NEW USERS
    Thank you everyone for welcoming me back. Ok, I'm fast approaching half a century old, so I had to go and buy myself my own present, I couldn't afford a Lotus Carlton, so I wanted another Cav. I'm pleased to say I'm officially a MK2 Cav owner again after about 20 years. My new car is in a poor state and I will have to empty my pockets and look under the cushions on the sofa to restore this one. However, the plus's are it's standard and hasn't been messed around with, not even speakers cut into the front doors. I sold my last one for about £550 and I brought this one for £6300 and it's in arguably worse state than the first. I will keep the site posted on the new addition, which is due to be delivered to me on Friday. Exciting times.😁
  6. Welcome back Rob, I remember that CDI , I loved the early interiors.
  7. w0z26 replied to w0z26's topic in NEW USERS
    Hello Andy, It's a very different site now, but feels like home. 🙂
  8. w0z26 posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Not quite a new user, but one returning from many years ago, Just want to say hi to anyone who knows me and that I might be back on the Mk2 scene very soon just have to find the right car.
  9. Really stunning mate. Looks like good news on your old car, it is still taxed and on the road, according to the dvla Manufacturer VAUXHALL Model CAVALIER CALIBRE I Body type 4 DOOR SALOON Colour RED Fuel type PETROL Date manufactured 30 December 1988 Number of previous owners 6 Last owner change 26 April 2005
  10. w0z26 replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    This is the guy i have been seeking my wise info from
  11. w0z26 replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Very nice, is that a Hammond & Thied ?
  12. w0z26 replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Cheers for the link matey, and well come to the retro school of the Cavalier mk2, LOL, Good site you have.
  13. Welcome mate, there are a lot of Andys on here now ;D
  14. w0z26 replied to Marc's topic in NEW USERS
    Well if I told you it is my 6 year old, that would be imbarassing for u :-[ ;D ;D ;D
  15. More likely just needs fresh fuel, as the fuel will go sticky after a year of being still.
  16. w0z26 replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    I'm no good with all that language stuff, Germany is near France somewhere, any way as us English say, hello fella, welcome.
  17. w0z26 replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Bonjour
  18. w0z26 replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    You amaze me, LOL ;D, where was the Bingo hall.
  19. w0z26 replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Wife doing the nagging, on wanting a car ? whats going on there? Hi and welcome
  20. Never seen a Btcc tourer with a roof rack :Ha
  21. w0z26 replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    As for parts for your vertible, speak to Tom Smith. He has Tousands of parts for these.
  22. w0z26 replied to 732371's topic in NEW USERS
    As I mentioned then, theres a purple one in Orpington, I think the guy is Boo Boo, It has a Calibre kit.
  23. w0z26 replied to 732371's topic in NEW USERS
    Very nice mate, look forward to seeing it
  24. w0z26 replied to 732371's topic in NEW USERS
    Go to the main front page at www.mk2cav.com then : Site Community then : Image shack up load then : Browse then : Host it Then : Copy the thumbnail for forum 2 Then : Paste it on your post.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.