Everything posted by Sparticus
- CDI
- CDI
- CDI
-
CDI
Engine & Box taken out Sunday ! ;D When I drove the CDI back from Northampton I was supprised that when I kept to 3000rpm (normal speed) the CDI was at 95 where the SRI 130 would of been closer to 75-80 Is this to do with the engine set-up on the CDI or Box ?
-
CDI
Well i'm back in the mix of things as i've just bought a 1988 CDI ;D ;D ;D The question is how much can I exchange from the SRI 130, i've already changed the front suspension. Also how easy is it the change the doors, the ones on me 130 were either new or in excellent condition..... but what else should I consider ? :?
- Hello
-
Re: 2 scrap, or not 2...
Hello M8 hope you received my picks ok, however i've not given up yet and shall be enquiring on the work required.
-
Re: 2 scrap, or not 2...
Will gladly send photos if I could download them from my mobile.
- REPAIR?
-
REPAIR?
GREETINGS, I've just join... but sadly with bad news I HAD a 130 one which I was going to introduce shortly but with a near miss with the local vicar I ENDED UP IN A TREE !! My question is do I have the origional car re-built or should I trasfer everything to a donor car? I have found a GLS