Everything posted by Lightfunkyone
-
The Cavalier Calibre Appreciation Society
nice one Ben, I have got some old scans going up later now Im back from Wales 8)
-
The Cavalier Calibre Appreciation Society
That is just typical of you Mark, you daft c*nt. haha
-
The Cavalier Calibre Appreciation Society
It's all about finding out the Cav Calibre Lovers, millions of people use Facebook every day and it's a good way of finding out who had a Calibre etc. Nice one for the upload, good pics. When I find time I'll shift some on there too.
-
The Cavalier Calibre Appreciation Society
- The Cavalier Calibre Appreciation Society
Hi all, Ive started a group on Facebook, join in and add stuff! 8) http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=85005307861#/group.php?gid=100968478165 (don't know if link works) Carl. P.S. Ive linked this website for ya Andy- MERRY CHRISTMAS
Hi again, nice for some peeps to reply, cheers Daz and Abo......are you all p*ssed yet? I'm on my way with the 'wife beater' hehe and just gawping at my lovely new 19'' widescreen lcd monitor the wife got me...lush! Have a gud un all- MERRY CHRISTMAS
Hi all MK2 lovers, just sending my love to all members at this festive time, VOK is still fine...Dave is loving it that much that he won't take it out at all ....he is very much keeping VOK as a 'STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL' LOL.....don't worry... VOK will be back out after the winter months have passed...or I will strangle him hehe. Carl.- Hi from an old Calibre owner
Yep Andy ...VOK did win trophy in '99 the 'Best Standard Calibre' as in no 16 valve, shame yours didn't win the 'modified', yours was a quality motor back then I could see you were gutted. ANDY ADMIN........take note... get some trophies going on for your stand, it makes it a good competion! thats my bit- HELLO I'M IN SOUTH AFRICA!
Only seen a handfull of Bug's, no new shape ones what so ever. Ascona count time: 3! all saloons, no vectras or cavmk3's at all. The favourite car out here is the mk1 VW Golf...looks like they still make em. Its stopped raining now, got burned 2 days ago, its the usual thing...have a few beers jump in the pool = burned neck and shoulders! OUCH.- HELLO I'M IN SOUTH AFRICA!
Well you WILL go out and buy a flashy motor on the 'never never' won't you Daz ;D Cheers 8) This is where we are staying, no B/S the houses are built around an 18 hole golf course, http://www.centurioncountryclub.co.za/home.php The rain has stopped (for now) and I will kick my father-in-laws ass on the fairway hehe when its safe to go out without an umbrella- HELLO I'M IN SOUTH AFRICA!
It's bloody rained for 3 days now, gonna have to find a tanning shop at this rate LOL! No sticks of rock Rabbit, but they have some unusual dried out meat called Biltong...not tried it yet, its meant to be uncooked :-X Love from the town of Centurian, Carl.- Hi from an old Calibre owner
Alright Andy, nice to see you put up the pics of your old gal, I remember your cav from the register, you won a trophy in 98 at Billing ( I wasn't there but my mate with an f plate calibre was ). I owned VOK in the 99 piccies she still looks as good as back then with the same rims..... thats me with the yellow t-shirt in the pics, I had a funny turn and sold her to a mate in December last year (what a dummy!!!!!). The white calibre in the billing 99 pics was turbo'd.- HELLO I'M IN SOUTH AFRICA!
Howdo peeps ONLY ME! ;D I am currently on a nice vacation in South Africa, all the GM motors are Opels and I have seen 0 ASCONA C'S Seen a booted Corsa though...wierd but nice- Replibre turbo from y.o.t.c???
Hi James,about time you posted on here and not getting Simon to do it LOL, how's the motor doing? I spoke to you at PVC remember? I've now sold your car's sister to another member, so I am now running the wife's Corsa SRI eeeeek.- Hello Peeps!
Im great, got a new job lined up, working alongside my brother on big bucks! ;D you got the NEW flying machine then Daz? NICE! I reckon my new car (when I find the right one) will be of the rear wheel drive variety.. got a bit more dosh to spend.. 10k BMW 320 coupe is on the cards may even stretch to a 325. . doughnuts here we come hehe. I still get to see the old gal every other day, she looks ace all I here off Dave is ''F**k me she's fast'' and also ''Did I tell you she's fast!'' lol Nice to see Abo machine is up and running . .nice one bet your well chuffed.- Hello Peeps!
Yes I do pop in from time to time to see what your all up to lol! I still have no car after selling the Beast and Dave the new owner(samimanf) keeps bugging me driving into work for a wash and polish b*stard!....I do do miss driving it honestly... How you all doing?- B17HOT - modified '88 Cavalier Calibre.....
Im the guilty one of saying Luci was in bits at Silverstone...your old bloke has well gone now, spread around all four corners of the UK :'( may his soul rest in HELL ;D Got him on vid at Traxx '99- Hello fellow fans.....
That was ME! Got it on Video...not a pretty site, sorry :'( Welcome Back! 8)- Busy Tonight..
Flippin eck, 19 members online ;D Is that the most so far or what !- Hi there!
Welcome to the club, I am sure you will be more than happy about joining and meeting all of us at the next big event...VBOA at Billing Aquadrome, countdown. . 4 weeks away 8)- hello peeps
Welcome to the club pal, as you may have gathered saloons are a bit hard to come by, shame really....- Hola!
Doh! Ahh well I hope he did you all proud with his replica! I was at an internet cafe (cough....Pub ) when I started this thread AND SOMEONE LEFT THEIR BAY WITH 5 MINS LEFT.....Im a tight get aren't I?- Hola!
Tis me in Spain, hope you all had a good time in Billing (who went) Just thought I'd give you all a big hello while I toast myself on the Costa Blanca coast!- hi
Dan, your a Calibre Pimp......just like me ;D- hi
Hi welcome to our lair hehe, if you are looking for a certain part, post in the parts forsale/wanted section Oh and give us juicy pics of your motor in FEATURED asap - The Cavalier Calibre Appreciation Society