August 3, 200818 yr comment_86941 Hi, my names steph.I have a bit of a collection of cars, but my pride and joy is a mk2 cav CD 1.8.I was a memeber a couple of years ago, but i let things slip a bit and havent been on for quite a while now!!the last pic is of the damage that a stupid woman in a merc did when she drove into the side of me!! :'( I have finally got round to repairing it though, my cavs in the bodyshop as we speak, and i cant wait to get her back. ;D A round of tyres(and some new alloys if i can find some)and she should go through an mot. Fingers Crossed!!ps, sorry about the size of the pics, not sure how to resize them!! and dont have the patience to work it out!! Report
August 3, 200818 yr comment_86950 HiLooks very nice, very similar to mine ;D.Has the better interior with the wallet door pockets, I'm jealous > Report
August 3, 200818 yr Author comment_86952 Cheers, yeah i got very excited about my detatchable door wallets when i got her!!! lol Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87000 I remember seeing this one before, love it, nice and early ;D > Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87028 HiLooks very nice, very similar to mine ;D.Has the better interior with the wallet door pockets, I'm jealous >ive got a pair of door pockets for a cdi if you want some Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87073 ive got a pair of door pockets for a cdi if you want someThe complete door cards in brown? Any pics? I could be very interested. ;D Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87079 i'm not sure if they are gray or brown but they are only the door pockets no door cards i will take some photos and email them to you Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87081 i'm not sure if they are gray or brown but they are only the door pockets no door cards i will take some photos and email them to youCheers, photos would be great. Not sure how I would make them work with the existing door cards but maybe something will come to mind when I see then! Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87085 if i remember right they are secured by press type studs you should be able to source some from somewhere Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87100 if i remember right they are secured by press type studs you should be able to source some from somewhereI meant in relation to the existing plastic door pocket. If I remove it I would be left with indentations and holes. If I left it I suspect it would look silly. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.