Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi again

Featured Replies

Hi, my names steph.

I have a bit of a collection of cars, but my pride and joy is a mk2 cav CD 1.8.

I was a memeber a couple of years ago, but i let things slip a bit and havent been on for quite a while now!!

kflhz5.jpg

kfl1pt8.jpg

kfl4uf0.jpg

dscf0996qq3.jpg

the last pic is of the damage that a stupid woman in a merc did when she drove into the side of me!! :'( I have finally got round to repairing it though, my cavs in the bodyshop as we speak, and i cant wait to get her back. ;D A round of tyres(and some new alloys if i can find some)and she should go through an mot. Fingers Crossed!!

ps, sorry about the size of the pics, not sure how to resize them!! and dont have the patience to work it out!!

Hi

Looks very nice, very similar to mine  ;D.

Has the better interior with the wallet door pockets, I'm jealous >:D

  • Author

Cheers, yeah i got very excited about my detatchable door wallets when i got her!!! lol

Hello and a very nice looking cav you have there

Hi

Looks very nice, very similar to mine  ;D.

Has the better interior with the wallet door pockets, I'm jealous >:D

ive got a pair of door pockets for a cdi if you want some
ive got a pair of door pockets for a cdi if you want some

The complete door cards in brown? Any pics? I could be very interested.  ;D

i'm not sure if they are gray or brown but they are only the door pockets no door cards i will take some photos and email them to you

i'm not sure if they are gray or brown but they are only the door pockets no door cards i will take some photos and email them to you

Cheers, photos would be great. Not sure how I would make them work with the existing door cards but maybe something will  come to mind when I see then!

if i remember right they are secured by press type studs you should be able to source some from somewhere

if i remember right they are secured by press type studs you should be able to source some from somewhere

I meant in relation to the existing plastic door pocket. If I remove it I would be left with indentations and holes. If I left it I suspect it would look silly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.