Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New boy

Featured Replies

Hello, i am new to the Mk2cav website, although, i have seen it before. I am after some advice on buying a MK2 Cavalier. I have owned 2 previously (both SRI's), a lovely auto light green saloon and a manual dark blue Model. Both I regret getting rid of  :'(  however, i stayed vauxhall (MK3 SRi, Monza and lately a MK3 CDX) and now i want another MK2 SRi. I have noticed that they are getting harder to come across, so has anyone any ideas the best place/places to look for one. I am looking to spend about £500-£700. :)

Thanks

I'd keep your eye closely on this site and Ebay.Good ones do come up for sale now and again  ;)

Welcome to the club mate  8)  Just keep your eyes peeled,planty pop up,it depends what you want too,a minter,half a resto or a full resto project  :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.