April 26, 200818 yr comment_80338 http://file040a.bebo.com/8/original/2008/05/10/09/1885700861a7693046395o.jpgHey guys my name is John nad Im 19. I live on the Isle of lewis in far northwest Scotland! I'm a big fan of the griffin badge and since I passed my test nearly two years ago Ived owned a sweet P plate Mk 3 astra sport , but a couple of days ago I decided to go for something faster,classier and lets say Old skool....A Mk 2 Cavalier SRi 130 saloon in white 8)!! Its a 1987 model -E***GHK. The guy who had it before me says that the car was actually sourced through MK2CAV.COM.... According to the volumes of reciepts and documents Iv got for it it should be exactly 20 years today since it was first registered. hahaIts in preeti good shape with less than 60000 miles on the clock (yes genuine as far as we can make out)..and with a years MOT, full service and undersealing,its gonna last a wee while longer. ;D..Il update pics shortly...to see what you guys think...thanks Report
May 27, 200818 yr comment_82352 *sorry 1988 * SRi 130 tell me you've made another mistake..... its a hatch and its for sale. seriously it sound like a great car. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.