April 4, 200818 yr comment_79057 Hi guys and girls,Just thought i'd say hi!My name is Adrian but you guys can call me AD! lol! I have just bought myself a 1986 cavalier cabriolet, with a red top conversion. I was looking to try and get an sri 130 and then this popped up and caught my eye! Its not a minter but is fairly clean.I dare say i will be on here a bit now asking for advice from you guys.Here's a picCheers AD Report
April 4, 200818 yr Author comment_79061 That looks a tidy motor is she sound underneath ?Haven't had chance to have a propper look underneath but from what i have seen looks ok! Report
April 4, 200818 yr Author comment_79063 Looks good mate, please loose the tow bar lolYeah tow bar is going to be coming off, Haven't had chance yet, only had it a couple of days. Report
April 4, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_79071 Looks nice and tidy ;D, fingers crossed it's that good underneath as well Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
April 4, 200818 yr comment_79075 looking good fella lose the towbar and a can of bumper shine and all ready Report
April 5, 200818 yr Author comment_79158 cheers guys, looks like you guys on here have some cracking mk2's Report
April 5, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_79159 You obviously haven't seen my wreck yet ;D ;D ;D Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
April 5, 200818 yr comment_79167 I was watching that one on ebay but I couldn't get it past the spending committee (the Wife)well done looks pretty sweet. Report
April 6, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_79178 I have the same problem, by the time you get all the paper work in order the item has gone ;D Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
April 6, 200818 yr comment_79182 Do what i do have a secret stash (say 200-500 quid) than tell household finance committe it only costs half of what it really does. (cannot do that at present as redundant/unemployed) Report
April 6, 200818 yr comment_79192 She's on ebay more than me believe me she is the all seeing eye Report
April 6, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_79195 I like Neils reply, might try the "I wear the trouser," line as you can't get into negative browney points ;D, troulble is it will hurt in the long run :-X :-X :-X Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
April 6, 200818 yr comment_79203 She's on ebay more than me believe me she is the all seeing eyeSet up a new email account and new ebay account, she'll never know Report
April 6, 200818 yr Author comment_79205 I was watching that one on ebay but I couldn't get it past the spending committee (the Wife)well done looks pretty sweet.Didn't tell the misses! the misses went out at 5pm, i won it on ebay at 6pm, picked it up at 8pm, home by 10pm, 12pm the misses got home. To late to stop me then! Ha Ha! Report
April 6, 200818 yr comment_79209 I like that one,will keep it in my list of ways to beat finance committe. Report
April 6, 200818 yr comment_79214 Didn't tell the misses! the misses went out at 5pm, i won it on ebay at 6pm, picked it up at 8pm, home by 10pm, 12pm the misses got home. To late to stop me then! Ha Ha!If that was me Divorce would be on the cards.I admire your bravado. Report
April 7, 200818 yr comment_79215 Didn't tell the misses! the misses went out at 5pm, i won it on ebay at 6pm, picked it up at 8pm, home by 10pm, 12pm the misses got home. To late to stop me then! Ha Ha! either brave or foolish ;D but i like your style Report
April 7, 200818 yr comment_79216 Didn't tell the misses! the misses went out at 5pm, i won it on ebay at 6pm, picked it up at 8pm, home by 10pm, 12pm the misses got home. To late to stop me then! Ha Ha! Brilliant ;D Report
April 7, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_79225 Nice, I've made a mental note of that Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.