Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Propose a partership - Monzeiros.com

Featured Replies

Propose a partership - Monzeiros.com

Hello guys, my name is Bernardo, I'm italian, more I not live in italy, I live Brazil. I have a 93' Chevy Monza (Vauxhall Cavalier MK2) and I make part of the organization of a Club Monzeiros (www.monzeiros.com - site under construction and www.monzeiros.com/forum - forum in portuguese but with a part to foregein users).

Actualy Monzeiros is the bigest internet fan club in Brazil with 1.500 users! Exist another Club in Brazil called Monza Clube but Monza Clube don´t have board or one system of interation, is more a club to catalog Monza Owners and do a great event all years, in the last had 505 Monzas!!!

To try know more about ''j''-Cars project we (monzeiros) are searching clubs from another countries to make partnerships and change informations and tips about these cars.

I think folder in the 2 foruns about each other forum and future a banner will be a great solution to do this...

I wait an answer,

Bernardo

  • Author

I have a MK2 Monza Sedan 4Doors (Is a face-lift did only in Brazil).

Photos of my car and a ''clone'':

photo0044iqg3lc2.jpg

photo0045tc8bp6.jpg

photo0046hr5ra0.jpg

photo0047gg2te8.jpg

photo0048xy8qj3.jpg

photo0049ti4bd1.jpg

photo0050gl3ej9.jpg

PS: My Monza is the car with chrome lines in the bumpers.

Sorry my camera in cellphone is so bad...

  • Author

I saw, and shouted in time... But didn´t crash with my Monza... Monzeiros now is with a BETA version of english, boot the translation is only in parts... We will translate the name folders and do more language options...

  • 2 weeks later...

Show....

Talking BG, how are you?

Hi peoples. I´m Marcelo, from Brazil. I´m from Rio de Janeiro city´s and have MOnza, GLS (Gran Luxo Special) year 1995, blue, with air, hidraulic direction, eletrics glass, e outhers.

bye.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.