Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello everybody.

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

I thought I had better introduce myself, having posted a couple of times.

I joined after chasing Andy's very fine SR/E down the M4 near Bristol (at legal speeds of course) and have now sold my classic BMW 528i and am after a SRi.

I have always wanted to strip a car to a bare shell and re build it factory fresh and standard, the Cavalier is simple enough to do this with my skill level.

BITD (when I was 19-22) I had a Cavalier L (my login name is the plate of that fine car) and bought a written off SRi and transplanted all the bits, including the mint condition green on black tartan interior.  I loved it and have always hankered after a real SRi.  Hopefully this will be sorted soon!

About myself, my real name is Pete, I am a Chief Officer in the Merchant Navy and am married, with a 1 year old daughter, and live in Somerset, near Bishops Lydeard.

Nice site, looks like I have found some kindered spirits! ;D

Greetings and welcome ;D ;D ;D  Nice to have another MN type on the site ;) ;) ;)  I am ex, having been retired some years ago on health grounds ;D ;D ;D 

Should't that be "Welcome to the House of Fun" 8) ;):D ;D

Should't that be "Welcome to the MadHouse of Fun" 8) ;):D ;D

;D ;D ;D

Hello and welcome i also spent some time in the merch as a R/Officer awful lot of seadogs/ex seadogs in the club must be something about mk2 cavs that attracts us. In my day most young uns ran Triumph TR6,s I ran a sunbeam Alpine Harrington Le Mans wish i still had it even though boot had plank on floor to stop spare falling through rotten floor, happy days,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.