December 12, 200718 yr comment_71962 Hey up!Been a long time, but I've finally re-registered and back, for good this time!In case you're all wondering "who the heck is this?" it's Rich from Sheffield......Daz, Andy, Dougie etc all know me.I had a white SRi saloon that was stollen almost 3 years ago now (come feb 08). It's still never turned up you know! But hey, that's another story!So then, a lot's happened since I was last around. I got married on September 1st this year to Samantha, we've got our own house (with nice big garage ;-)) and I recently started a new job in Car sales at my local Vauxhall dealers!!!I've been thinking a lot recently about what car I really want, and it all comes back down to the MK2!I've still got my Calibra (the coupe, not the MK2 Calibre!) and still got my Nova GSi, but I've decided that once I've got those sold, I'm on the hunt for a mint MK2.I get a company car with the new job (New-shape Corsa SXi at the mo) so I no longer have to think about having a car for daily use, which means I can get a mint MK2 without worrying about having to use it all the time!Anyway, that's enough for now - I've got the day off work to do some decorating, so suppose I'd better get on with it!Talk laterz Report
December 12, 200718 yr comment_71969 welcome back Rich its been a long time still a shame about your SRi that got stolen loved the leather interior in it Report
December 12, 200718 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_71971 Was nice speaking to you at Billing mate, you mentioned the mk2 hunt then, but I guess if your back for good then you still have time to get your name / membership down for the rolling road! Failing that Billing!! ;D That interior was awesome, as were the wheels and actually looked as much at home on your car as they did on the V6 before it. Are you still around Sheffield? I'm up there every other weekend at the mo mate, you should let me know.. Still got my number? If not PM me..No slinking off again now mate!!! Report
December 12, 200718 yr comment_71975 Hi my sri130 was stolen 2&half years ago i was lucky got it back with very little door damage and smashed steering column etc easy repair ,alarm etc on it.Dont know if we have met b 4 but welcome back.did not make billing last yr road off estate under 2ft of water chicken or what!!!! also bad health during year. Report
December 12, 200718 yr comment_71976 Thanks for the welcome back guys!For old times sake So, anyone know of anyone either looking for a Calibra 8V or a Nova GSi, or an Audi 80 Sport for that matter??? lolI have a car-collecting habbit which is 2 or more cars ott!I have my orders that I can have any MK2 Cav I want, as long as I sell one or more of the cars I've already got!If I'd got the space for one now, I would have bought that Black Cab that lived just down the road from me! Report
December 25, 200718 yr comment_72501 Thanks all for the welcome back! I can't wait to get back into the forums and the club etc! I'm just trying out my new laptop that my Mrs bought me and thought I should pop in and say hi and a big Merry Christmas to all! Report
December 26, 200718 yr comment_72524 welcome back i live in sheffield got a mk2 cav red top my m8s looking for a nova gsi pm me details thanks danny Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.