Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hello

Featured Replies

Hi

I am from Lithuania, its a small countyin in midle Europe.

I'm sorry for my English, i think its bad ;D

I own an Opel ascona LS 1.8i, 1985. I love these cars.

Mine opel is stil a bit rusty and lumpy, but i am working on 8)

http://public.fotki.com/jaunims1/mano-ascona-c/pic1300.html

If somebody is interested aubout the classic opels we have in Lithuania please visit our forum and leave a coment www.opelremont.tik.lt

I'm very interested in those sri 130 ones you have. Its sad that only vauxhall made these :'(.(we can't register cars with right side steering wheel you know :'() bye.

Hi and welcome to the site.

Opel made the GTsport which is the same as the sri 130

Yep, there are Ascona's SR and GT/Sport which are quite the same with the SRis :)

Welcome to the site, there is lots of interesting stuff is this forum ;)

  • Author

So somebody do know where my country is ;D

cheers,

I would like to know if somebody tried those k&n air filters, is it worth to buy it? thanks.

  • Author

thanks, i thought so those air filters are more blingy blingy stuff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.