October 14, 200718 yr comment_68187 What condition are they in and where are you ??? ??? ??? ;D Report
October 15, 200718 yr Author comment_68219 I'm in erith in kent, just on the outskirts of london. I will take pictures of them if you wish and post them here. Report
October 20, 200718 yr comment_68569 Any pics of the wheels yet ??? ??? Could be interested at the right price ;) > ;D Report
October 20, 200718 yr Author comment_68579 Sorry been busyDon't think they are in a very good condition though. 1 tyre stays up the other has hole in it and wall has perished! Report
October 27, 200718 yr Author comment_69181 Thought I'd update with a picture of my latest cav. Probably be recognised by a few of you!Nice looking car in pretty good condition. It makes me appreciate that the gold CDi I have up for sale is actually in excellent condition save for the wheel arches! Report
October 27, 200718 yr comment_69184 nice looking CDi ;Dnice to meet you Rob and take care of it Report
October 31, 200718 yr comment_69361 That looks a nice CDi. ;DI'm sure Paul had one similar at 1 stage.............. > Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.