Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Tis me in Spain, hope you all had a good time in Billing (who went) Just thought I'd give you all a big hello while I toast myself on the Costa Blanca coast!

Hope your enjoying your self Ya buggar.

Sadly i didn't go this weekend.  :'(

Tis me in Spain, hope you all had a good time in Billing (who went) Just thought I'd give you all a big hello while I toast myself on the Costa Blanca coast!

Already been toasted on the Costa de billing ;D But you twin was there hehehehhe

  • Author

Already been toasted on the Costa de billing ;D But you twin was there hehehehhe

Doh! Ahh well I hope he did you all proud with his replica!

I was at  an internet cafe (cough....Pub :P) when I started this thread  AND SOMEONE LEFT THEIR BAY WITH 5 MINS LEFT.....Im a tight get aren't I?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.