May 14, 200521 yr comment_8543 Tis me in Spain, hope you all had a good time in Billing (who went) Just thought I'd give you all a big hello while I toast myself on the Costa Blanca coast! Report
May 17, 200521 yr comment_8629 Hope your enjoying your self Ya buggar.Sadly i didn't go this weekend. :'( Report
May 17, 200521 yr comment_8630 Tis me in Spain, hope you all had a good time in Billing (who went) Just thought I'd give you all a big hello while I toast myself on the Costa Blanca coast!Already been toasted on the Costa de billing ;D But you twin was there hehehehhe Report
May 24, 200521 yr Author comment_8907 Already been toasted on the Costa de billing ;D But you twin was there hehehehheDoh! Ahh well I hope he did you all proud with his replica! I was at an internet cafe (cough....Pub ) when I started this thread AND SOMEONE LEFT THEIR BAY WITH 5 MINS LEFT.....Im a tight get aren't I? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.