April 20, 200719 yr comment_56616 im curious as to whether my old cav is still around?it was a polar white 1987 sri 1.8 hatchback reg-D984 SWEwish i never sold it now :'(does anyone know of it (and whether it would be back up for grabs soon none of my newer cars come even close to my old mk2!!thanks. Report
April 20, 200719 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_56617 DVLA The enquiry is complete The vehicle details for D984 SWE are: Date of Liability 01 05 2007 Date of First Registration 03 06 1987 Year of Manufacture 1987 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1796CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Licence Due to Expire Vehicle Colour WHITE Vehicle Type Approval null The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry. The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
April 20, 200719 yr comment_56618 Was about to post that, it looks good.Its still alive anyway What would Gordon do? Report
April 20, 200719 yr Author comment_56619 i sold it to someone from this forum a couple of years ago who apparantly sold it on to someone else.any ideas as to who has it now??. Report
April 20, 200719 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_56620 SWE rang a bell, it used to belong to hallo, but now belongs to Brett ;Dits still in the club ....... The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
April 22, 200719 yr comment_56664 saw this car on the migweb stand at castle combe yesterday,still looks good 8) 8) Report
April 22, 200719 yr comment_56668 think brett's thinking of selling it soonish, so you may well be able to get it back Report
April 23, 200719 yr comment_56694 Yep I've seen it on this site, and in the flesh last year at Billing!! ;D Report
April 25, 200719 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_56922 You'd be impressed at the condition Hallo got it up to - I'll post up some pics of it when we get navigation back from Billing last year... Report
April 26, 200719 yr Author comment_57018 i,d like to see some pics of it , thanksalthough when i sold it it was in very good condition with no rust and very clean bodywork , so he cant take all the credit!. Report
April 26, 200719 yr comment_57019 http://www.mk2cav.com/body/main/events/2006events/billing/billing_2006_12_w.JPGThat would be her What would Gordon do? Report
April 26, 200719 yr Author comment_57024 very nice! makes me want it back :'(shame its got the wrong wheels on it though! Report
May 11, 200719 yr comment_57986 I owned this bad boy for around a year, around a year ago! she was a beauty but i had to get rid. I then went to look when she was for sale again, though the price had gone up (sold for £500, the new guy was asking for £900). I didn't get her back, shame. Hope you find the SWEED again!! ;D Report
May 11, 200719 yr comment_57991 Its mine yes:) I love it, its mint and I'm enjoying every moment of owning it.Ive got an offer well in excess of a grand for it already form a good friend of mine, at the moment he's going to be getting it when Im done with it. TBH I value he car quite highly as the demand for it has been so high. Ive got 3 people to contact (including spex here) when it comes up for sale if my mate doesnt have it. Report
May 11, 200719 yr comment_58015 I owned this bad boy for around a year, around a year ago! she was a beauty but i had to get rid. I then went to look when she was for sale again, though the price had gone up (sold for £500, the new guy was asking for £900). I didn't get her back, shame. Hope you find the SWEED again!! ;DYou could of got more for it if you had put some elbo grease into it, like brett said he's had offers over the 1k mark, i was told to advertise it for over the 1k mark but sold it for £800 which compared to alot of cars these day was a bargain Report
May 12, 200719 yr comment_58063 You could of got more for it if you had put some elbo grease into it, like brett said he's had offers over the 1k mark, i was told to advertise it for over the 1k mark but sold it for £800 which compared to alot of cars these day was a bargain Bollocks!! when did you sell it, September? I bought it end of October fr £820!!!! Did it have road tax?Seriously thinking about keeping it now. It may end up with an XE in it in that case. Report
May 13, 200719 yr comment_58071 Bollocks!! when did you sell it, September? I bought it end of October fr £820!!!! Did it have road tax?What you mean brett?, > Report
May 13, 200719 yr comment_58073 Not 'your talking bollocks' I meant 'bollocks the lad you sold it to made a profit of me' LOL!!!Did you sell it with any road tax? I didnt get any with it!! Report
May 13, 200719 yr comment_58074 If honest mate, i carnt remember, i rang him when he put it on ebay and he told me that he just couldnt use it as a daily driver as it was to nice, but he also couldn't afford another car too. Report
May 13, 200719 yr comment_58088 yeah thats very much what he told me. He didn't even look like he wanted to sell it to me when I said it would be my daily driver too! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.