Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woohoo I think I`m back!

Featured Replies

Looks like I might be marauding around here again dudes! Just got myself an early-ish Mk2 SRi hatchback. Taxed and tested, just swapped it for a Vectra with a cracking lad off Retro-Rides. It`s in dire need of a bloody good clean up and some paintwork and other jobs but it goes well enough.

mk2CavSRi.jpg

Edited and picture added!

an early one as well......nice find there matey

  • Author

Cheers, can't get out of it! Just how I remembered my old one. Need to make a list of parts required for it including rear seat belts. Are they still pretty hard to get hold of?

glad to have you back :) :)

Identical to mine!! Very smart mate.Make sure you bring it to Billing and park next to me!!  ;D

  • Author

Cheers, I need to make an effort to get to a few shows this year and it'd be good to put some faces to usernames!

I have one rear seatbelt for a hatch, 2 or 3  lap belts and (if you want to spoil the originality a little) an early lower front spoiler to protect from stone chips.  . 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.