April 15, 200719 yr comment_56215 Looks like I might be marauding around here again dudes! Just got myself an early-ish Mk2 SRi hatchback. Taxed and tested, just swapped it for a Vectra with a cracking lad off Retro-Rides. It`s in dire need of a bloody good clean up and some paintwork and other jobs but it goes well enough. Edited and picture added! Report
April 15, 200719 yr Author comment_56225 Cheers, can't get out of it! Just how I remembered my old one. Need to make a list of parts required for it including rear seat belts. Are they still pretty hard to get hold of? Report
April 16, 200719 yr comment_56236 Identical to mine!! Very smart mate.Make sure you bring it to Billing and park next to me!! ;D Report
April 16, 200719 yr Author comment_56243 Cheers, I need to make an effort to get to a few shows this year and it'd be good to put some faces to usernames! Report
April 16, 200719 yr comment_56247 I have one rear seatbelt for a hatch, 2 or 3 lap belts and (if you want to spoil the originality a little) an early lower front spoiler to protect from stone chips. . Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.