Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vauxhall cavalier free to a good home

Featured Replies

Hello all!

I am a new user to this site and I am glad to see lots of Cavalier fans out there!

I have a lovely MK 2 which I am finding expensive to run, so have decided to go to a smaller car. I think my Cavalier deserves better than ending on a scrap heap so would anybody like to take it on as a project? It has done 109,000 miles ,all the brake pipes have just been replaced, it is a 1.6 GL still with a fair few miles on it yet. I agree with Jane that it is to good for banger racing!

I have owned this car for over ten years and will be chuffed if anybody would like to take this on.

slinky, welcome......

any info regarding age and location would be great

Hello all!

I am a new user to this site and I am glad to see lots of Cavalier fans out there!

I have a lovely MK 2 which I am finding expensive to run, so have decided to go to a smaller car. I think my Cavalier deserves better than ending on a scrap heap so would anybody like to take it on as a project? It has done 109,000 miles ,all the brake pipes have just been replaced, it is a 1.6 GL still with a fair few miles on it yet. I agree with Jane that it is to good for banger racing!

I have owned this car for over ten years and will be chuffed if anybody would like to take this on.

Pictures  ;D ;D ;D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.