March 26, 200719 yr comment_55062 Hello all!I am a new user to this site and I am glad to see lots of Cavalier fans out there!I have a lovely MK 2 which I am finding expensive to run, so have decided to go to a smaller car. I think my Cavalier deserves better than ending on a scrap heap so would anybody like to take it on as a project? It has done 109,000 miles ,all the brake pipes have just been replaced, it is a 1.6 GL still with a fair few miles on it yet. I agree with Jane that it is to good for banger racing!I have owned this car for over ten years and will be chuffed if anybody would like to take this on. Report
March 26, 200719 yr comment_55066 slinky, welcome......any info regarding age and location would be great Report
March 26, 200719 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_55069 And pics too, never underestimate the power of a good photo! Report
March 27, 200719 yr comment_55090 Hello all!I am a new user to this site and I am glad to see lots of Cavalier fans out there!I have a lovely MK 2 which I am finding expensive to run, so have decided to go to a smaller car. I think my Cavalier deserves better than ending on a scrap heap so would anybody like to take it on as a project? It has done 109,000 miles ,all the brake pipes have just been replaced, it is a 1.6 GL still with a fair few miles on it yet. I agree with Jane that it is to good for banger racing!I have owned this car for over ten years and will be chuffed if anybody would like to take this on. Pictures ;D ;D ;D Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.