Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finally got a cabby

Featured Replies

Hi all,

Just purchased a cabby after wanting on for ages. Needs a few little jobs doing but nothing major that I know of. Although I dare say once I start stripping it down it may be a different story.

I have been told that it is the one used in the busted video 'What I go to school for' but have no proof of this. Anyonegot an idea of how I could find out 100%? Have watched the video but nothing that would identify my car as the one 100%.

Thanks in advance

Hope you enjoy your stay mate ;D

I've asked around the VCCC committee .

Hopefully someone will remember it.  

TC

welcome m8,enjoy the forum 8)  ;D

I can recall the video, but cant recall seeing the number plate, ( i would emagine they would have changed that anyway).Try using morphous or something to get a copie of the video.

Have had to rejoin under different name already as can't log in as shewy. Perhaps one of the mods could look into it for me??

I have watched the vid as my son is a big busted fan but nothing really 100% proof. It certainly looks like the one but proof would be good to have.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.