May 2, 200521 yr comment_7780 Hi all,Just purchased a cabby after wanting on for ages. Needs a few little jobs doing but nothing major that I know of. Although I dare say once I start stripping it down it may be a different story.I have been told that it is the one used in the busted video 'What I go to school for' but have no proof of this. Anyonegot an idea of how I could find out 100%? Have watched the video but nothing that would identify my car as the one 100%.Thanks in advance Report
May 2, 200521 yr comment_7791 I've asked around the VCCC committee .Hopefully someone will remember it. TC Report
May 3, 200521 yr comment_7829 I can recall the video, but cant recall seeing the number plate, ( i would emagine they would have changed that anyway).Try using morphous or something to get a copie of the video. Report
May 4, 200521 yr comment_7851 Have had to rejoin under different name already as can't log in as shewy. Perhaps one of the mods could look into it for me??I have watched the vid as my son is a big busted fan but nothing really 100% proof. It certainly looks like the one but proof would be good to have. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.