Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello again!

Featured Replies

Thought I would say hello again as I've been away for a while, hopefully back now.

Over the last year I've moved from the south east to Glasgow, still got the CD and its doing ok. There are a couple of things need doing that I'll ask for advice on separately.

Something else, spotted a CD saloon on Carmunnock Road in Glasgow the other morning. It's driver spotted me too. Anyone on here? (is there still a member map on here? couldn't find it)

Hello m8,

I am south of glasgow, got 2 mk2's at the moment, a calibre and an early red hatch. I picked my car up at the station last night coming home form work and there was a very nice red cReg early mk2 convertible parked right behind me, going to leave him a note next week.

Good to see theres a scottish contingency now :)

  • Author

I saw a red convertible in the car park at Braehead a few weeks ago - wonder if it is the same one or there might be two about?

Thought I would say hello again as I've been away for a while, hopefully back now.

Over the last year I've moved from the south east to Glasgow, still got the CD and its doing ok. There are a couple of things need doing that I'll ask for advice on separately.

Something else, spotted a CD saloon on Carmunnock Road in Glasgow the other morning. It's driver spotted me too. Anyone on here? (is there still a member map on here? couldn't find it)

Hi folks  im in south side of glasgow aswell  the cd you speak about is often seen near the castlemilk area and is usually driven by a woman  i think.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.