July 20, 200620 yr comment_40757 Hi, I've just joined the club. I own a Calibre - which was at Billing the other week, and a C reg 1.8 Sri which was a Rolling Road Star Car in Total Vauxhall. (The C reg is for sale ) Anyway. I'm looking forward to reading all the posts I have missed Report
July 20, 200620 yr comment_40761 Welcome along Pod. Was nice meeting you and the children at Billing. Your Calibre looked the business. Whats the story on the old SE Lump that you removed from it. Any plans? Your new to the Club, but 4000 posts ;D Report
July 20, 200620 yr comment_40798 Welcome along to the site Mr POD hope you enjoy what you see.Just to warn you there is another guy on here with a name similar to yours, in case you get taken for him (he's a bit dodgy like ;D) What would Gordon do? Report
July 21, 200620 yr Author comment_40817 is he on drugs or something?My Connection failed and Andy said to re register as a new user. So here be I !!! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.