Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Introducing myself

Featured Replies

Hi all, im a newbie on here. I dont own a Cav at the mo, but am looking out for one. I did have a black 1985 Cav SRi Saloon from 1989 to 2001. Mechanically it was a sound car with oil changes every 3000, and anyhting else that needed doing, got done. I tried to keep it as standard as poss, but stretched to fitting a complete Janspeed Exhaust and an digital dash out of an Astra GTE. Unfortunately I neglected the rust and only dealt with it if it affected the looks. So beneath the pretty exterior was a rotting shell. In the end decided to cut my ties and I reluctantly sold it for £300. Really do miss it. Now Im on the lookout for a mk2 cav sri, this time hopefully with rust taken care of. In the mean time I have a 1986 C reg Astra GTE with the 18E engine to play with which i might put up for sale soon.

Great site guys! Just wish it was around earlier.

Cheers -Bob. West London

Welcome Bob, I hope you enjoy your stay.  8)

welcome to the site mate,enjoy    8) 8) 8)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.