May 12, 200620 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_36435 gotta say that bodykit has got better looking every year though ;D Report
May 12, 200620 yr comment_36442 If I find a nice Calibre - I'll buy it. Then I'll have one of the first and one of the last sports Mk2 Cavaliers! Report
May 12, 200620 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_36447 hmmmn i could help with this, but would both show elsewhere, or would we get to put one on display?Im thinking SR = NEC or similar!!! ;D Report
May 13, 200620 yr comment_36481 Of course if Irmscher had gone with what tickfod had recomnded for the car it could have been mentally different....What was originally intended for the red rod instead then? Report
May 15, 200620 yr Author comment_36622 It's a niche ! A Heavy Sri with Ugly body kit, rock hard suspension and CDi electrics. I understand that dealers struggled to sell them all. have u got any pics?? Report
May 15, 200620 yr comment_36644 hmmmn i could help with this, but would both show elsewhere, or would we get to put one on display?Im thinking SR = NEC or similar!!! ;DNo Andy - they wouldn't always be shown elsewhere.............. Report
May 17, 200620 yr comment_36734 Is this the one your having engine trouble with POD? How did the quarterlight get smashed? ??? Report
May 17, 200620 yr comment_36740 Is this the one your having engine trouble with POD? How did the quarterlight get smashed? ???Engine trouble is now just a noisy rattly old engine and will be run like that for a while. Spare SEH in garage. That is how the car was before the guy I got it off restored the paintwork and fitted leather,( but avoided anything mechanical or electrical. ) I would take photo's with my phone but I've lost the lead for my phone so I thought we'd wait until Billing and Andy could take some high Resolution one's !!! Mk3 Sri disks and Calipers Going on at the weekend ! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.