Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is there a calibre register?

Featured Replies

If I find a nice Calibre - I'll buy it. Then I'll have one of the first and one of the last sports Mk2 Cavaliers!

Of course if Irmscher had gone with what tickfod had recomnded for the car it could have been mentally different....

What was originally intended for the red rod instead then?

  • Author

It's a niche !  A Heavy Sri with Ugly body kit, rock hard suspension and CDi electrics.  I understand that dealers struggled to sell them all.

have u got any pics??

hmmmn i could help with this, but would both show elsewhere, or would we get to put one on display?

Im thinking SR = NEC or similar!!!  ;D

No Andy - they wouldn't always be shown elsewhere..............

have u got any pics??

Before any restoration work !

e603aya0gp5fu.th.jpg

anothercalibre4kz.th.jpg

Is this the one your having engine trouble with POD? How did the quarterlight get smashed? ???

Is this the one your having engine trouble with POD? How did the quarterlight get smashed? ???

Engine trouble is now just a noisy rattly old engine and will be run like that for a while.  Spare SEH in garage. 

That is how the car was before the guy I got it off restored the paintwork and fitted leather,( but avoided anything mechanical or electrical. :o)  I would take photo's with my phone but I've lost the lead for my phone so I thought we'd wait until Billing and Andy could take some high Resolution one's !!!

Mk3 Sri disks and Calipers Going on at the weekend !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.