January 3, 200620 yr comment_26205 Hello I`m here too, like the others from Germany... I would like to say Hello...My name is Stefan and I`m driving an 1984 Convertible...Hope I`will be nice at MK2CAV.comGreets StefanHere is a Picture of my Car: Report
January 3, 200620 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_26208 Just love the clean cars you lads have over there, should hopefully be some inspiration to everyone here in the UK ;DWelcome aboard! Report
February 9, 200620 yr comment_29119 smoother than a cashmere codpiece, i am seriously loving that...What's under the bonnet Report
February 18, 200620 yr comment_30131 Under the bonnet is an 18e machine....And yes it`s an Hammond & Thiede Greets... Report
February 18, 200620 yr comment_30183 Hello there and welcome that a very nice convertable you have 8) Report
February 18, 200620 yr comment_30196 hi welcome to the club, i see youve got a mk3 dash in your cav. looks good. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.