December 23, 200520 yr comment_25753 Hello,my name is Maike, I´m 19 years old and has a Astra Fkombi. I want to buy in near time a Vauxhall Cavalier . I come from Laboe, near Kiel, in the high north of Germany.I hope my English is understandable, since I do not speak very wellEnglish.greetingsMaike Report
December 23, 200520 yr comment_25755 hello and welcom to the forum,your astra is nice looking car Report
December 23, 200520 yr comment_25758 Thats some kit you have on that Astra Is it a 1.4 or 16i. Welcome along. Hope you find the mk2 you are looking for.Is this your own Web site? http://www.astrafcaravan.de/ Report
December 23, 200520 yr comment_25762 it is 1,6 16V (X16XEL) with 101 HP - 74 kilowattsThe accessories at the car do not give it in a kit. I have already a Cavalier in the eye, which pleases me.Website belongs to me, provided for the representation of my car. ;D :laugh: Report
December 23, 200520 yr comment_25765 welcome aboard matey your astra looks gd , be nice to see it for real Report
January 1, 200620 yr comment_26118 Hello Astrababe, you have a really nice Astra! Schöne Grüsse auch von mir! Report
January 3, 200620 yr comment_26233 thanks for the nice answers and the praise for the Astra@ Ascona C GT 8V Schönen Gruß vonmir zurück Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.