Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello from Germany

Featured Replies

Hello,

my name is Maike, I´m 19 years old and has a Astra F

kombi.

I want to buy in near time a Vauxhall Cavalier

. I come from Laboe, near Kiel, in the high north of Germany.

I hope my English is understandable, since I do not speak very well

English.

greetings

Maike

meinastra.php?name=05-okt-02

maiketobi.jpg

hello and welcom to the forum,your astra is nice looking car

it is 1,6 16V (X16XEL) with 101 HP - 74 kilowatts

The accessories at the car do not give it in a kit.

I have already a Cavalier in the eye, which pleases me.

Website belongs to me, provided for the representation of my car.

;D  :laugh:

546_1039.jpg

546_1041.jpg

546_1042.jpg

welcome aboard matey  your astra looks gd , be nice to see it for real

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Astrababe, you have a really nice Astra! Schöne Grüsse auch von mir!

thanks for the nice answers and the praise for the Astra

@ Ascona C GT 8V  Schönen Gruß vonmir zurück ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.