June 24Jun 24 comment_226586 Just started using the cavalier for the first time in about 20 years. Looks good but needs bits and bats. Report
June 26Jun 26 CLUB MEMBER comment_226588 Love a white mk2.....looks great Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
June 28Jun 28 comment_226589 Looks nice, especially with the '87 skirts. back in 1993 I almost bought a steel grey E plate with a flattened back end, sadly the insurer was slow to pay the owner and I needed a car, so picked up my Calibre Report
June 29Jun 29 Author comment_226592 I love the hatch sri130 in white or midnight blue metallic. I just need to know where i can find some spare for her so thati can start to tidy up the worn interior etc Report
June 30Jun 30 comment_226596 off topic... my dad had a midnight blue astra 3 door, was some sort of dealer special called eclipse, they did 6 of them, had the sri spoiler and white wheel trims and a white coach line with eclipse on the wing. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.