Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need information about this green rat rod

Featured Replies

Hi there all 

I'd love to find out what's the story behind this cav 

I know its redtop that's about it 

 

Lovely patnina ratrod 

FB_IMG_1753818476663.jpg

  • CLUB MEMBER

@blackmk2cav's Probably sat somewhere in darkest somerset and still runs! But Paul would tell you what it's like in the metal! 

I think I made a video of it when it was first on the road (similar to that era). Will dig it out. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.