June 15, 20251 yr comment_226005 Hi As above back after a long time being absent! Hoping life is going to give me some time now! To that end I finally have a cavalier back on the road. I've owned it for about 33 is years I think. It was last briefly on the road for our wedding in 2012 but that was a bit of a fudge I think just to use it for the wedding! Someone in the past gave me my user name, can't remember who but if you feel the need it would now be 12 cavaliers (3 MK3's)! It'd be good to get to VBOA if that's possible? I don't know how many of the old faces are still here but it'd be good to catch up. Cheers Rob Report
June 15, 20251 yr comment_226006 Oddly I was only talking about you today Rob, and the cdi saloon I sold you many years ago now How you been? Report
June 15, 20251 yr Author comment_226008 6 minutes ago, Paul said: Oddly I was only talking about you today Rob, and the cdi saloon I sold you many years ago now How you been? Good thank you, You? I still have the CDI but sadly I've let it slide. Back when I still lived in London some kids broke into where I had them stored and I suspect were on the roofs or something and broke the sunroof and as it was months till I revisited and noticed as they were sheeted up it was wrecked. . I moved it up to Lincolnshire with me so might be able to do something but I think it maybe too far gone. You going to VBOA? Your pic from years ago but sadly not looking like that now. Report
June 16, 20251 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_226010 Whooop! The legend returns! Great to hear you're back in the fold. Be good to catch up soon. How long has it been now? 10 years?! Report
June 16, 20251 yr Author comment_226014 8 hours ago, andy said: Whooop! The legend returns! Great to hear you're back in the fold. Be good to catch up soon. How long has it been now? 10 years?! Legend, don't think I've ever been called that! Like it though... I think more like 16 years, I think it said my last post was 2009......... Yes will be good to catch up, you going to VBOA? How's things? All good I hope. Report
June 17, 20251 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_226018 Robs back, nice......since you were gone the LX got completed lol Hows things? All good? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
June 17, 20251 yr comment_226024 On 15/06/2025 at 22:14, Robbytencavs said: Good thank you, You? I still have the CDI but sadly I've let it slide. Back when I still lived in London some kids broke into where I had them stored and I suspect were on the roofs or something and broke the sunroof and as it was months till I revisited and noticed as they were sheeted up it was wrecked. . I moved it up to Lincolnshire with me so might be able to do something but I think it maybe too far gone. You going to VBOA? Your pic from years ago but sadly not looking like that now. would like to see a pic of it now, next time you are near it, the one car i always wish i had kept Report
June 17, 20251 yr Author comment_226028 8 hours ago, Greg said: Robs back, nice......since you were gone the LX got completed lol Hows things? All good? Good to hear, look forward to seeing it at VBOA! All good, you? Report
June 17, 20251 yr Author comment_226029 2 hours ago, Paul said: would like to see a pic of it now, next time you are near it, the one car i always wish i had kept I will but I think you'll regret asking, sorry. Report
June 20, 20251 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_226036 On 17/06/2025 at 20:43, Robbytencavs said: Good to hear, look forward to seeing it at VBOA! All good, you? Yep, decent thanks. LX has a fuel pipe issue....should be easy to fix so needs some fettling pre-VBOA Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
August 3, 20251 yr comment_226118 Welcome back Rob, I remember that CDI , I loved the early interiors. Report
August 5, 20251 yr comment_226127 On 17/06/2025 at 20:44, Robbytencavs said: I will but I think you'll regret asking, sorry. its ok I am a brave boy be good to see it Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.