March 16Mar 16 Author CLUB MEMBER comment_226413 So still not done much tbh, but now I’ve spent money on my Vectra B, some essential maintenance and upgrades, and I finally have my Carlton MOT’d after finding some ABS sensors 🤗 this one’s next in line for a visit to my mechanic, probably next month due to funds / time 💪 Report
August 12Aug 12 Author CLUB MEMBER comment_226650 On 16/03/2026 at 21:36, Lefty said:So still not done much tbh, but now I’ve spent money on my Vectra B, some essential maintenance and upgrades, and I finally have my Carlton MOT’d after finding some ABS sensors 🤗 this one’s next in line for a visit to my mechanic, probably next month due to funds / time 💪 “ Next month hey? “ Well due to the Vectra and Carlton constantly swapping places at the mechanics’ it never happened lol The Vectra is now dead though ( MOT failure ) so I did actually pop around to the garage other day to fire her up and possibly fit the 4 to 5 stud adapters to put the newly refurbished Vectra GSi rims on now that they’re not going on said dead Vectra. Nope, told me to f**k off! Just turning over, maybe have another look on the weekend, or maybe have myself an early bonfire 🔥 🔥 🔥 😄 Report
August 18Aug 18 CLUB MEMBER comment_226656 On no Abo....what's wrong with the Vectra? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
August 18Aug 18 Author CLUB MEMBER comment_226657 7 hours ago, Greg said:On no Abo....what's wrong with the Vectra?Failed MOT miserably on welding amongst a few other simple fixes. I sold her on the weekend 🥹 Report
September 15Sep 15 comment_226690 one less project to suck up time, shame to see it go, but at least enough to keep you going and to focus on Report
September 16Sep 16 Author CLUB MEMBER comment_226702 20 hours ago, Paul said:one less project to suck up time, shame to see it go, but at least enough to keep you going and to focus onIndeed, trouble was she became another “ modifying money pit “ at least the replacement I’ve bought is a non modifier lol Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.