February 15, 20233 yr comment_224266 Hi Everyone joined this site years ago but my account lapsed so I have signed up again Owned a Aqua marine blue Y Reg Sri way back in 1990, had the car for four years and would love to have another early SRi. Anyone have one for sale or aware of one that is? Don’t mind one that needs work as I have restored serval cars welding/ paint work is not problem if needs be. Let me know what’s out there I have the cash waiting for the right car Report
February 16, 20233 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_224268 Hello, well depends on your wallet I guess. These cars are starting to be expensive. Not ford expensive mind. Good luck with the search Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
March 3, 20233 yr Author comment_224298 Managed to get one and in the colour I wanted too, aqua marine blue. Needs the usual welding, sills arches back panel and inner wings but overall the car is good example, very original with a good interior. Thanks to Adam Caan for contacting me through one of the Cavalier FB pages and doing the deal. Report
March 4, 20233 yr comment_224299 Looks like she’ll be a cracker once she’s done fella - excellent find sir! I have a Series-1 Monza ‘S’ in Aquamarine-Blue and it’s a glorious colour when it’s clean, with the sunshine glinting on it!!! 🤪 Report
March 7, 20233 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_224300 Excellent, another one saved Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
March 11, 20233 yr comment_224303 As its on a B plate with silver stripe bumpers, what you have there is almost certainly one of the very last early spec SRi. I had an May A reg, same colour, much nicer in my view than Helios that followed as there was a touch more blue in it, Helios is more silvery. Your photo makes it look silver. It will have the F16WR gearbox. Where are you? Report
March 11, 20233 yr Author comment_224304 Agree, I thought the last of these were on an A reg. I live in Mauchline, Ayrshire, Scotland Report
March 11, 20233 yr comment_224305 They would have swapped over to the mid spec, red stripe bumpers, during the summer shutdown so this and a few others would have been somewhere in the delivery cycle or waiting ready for the new reg. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.