June 2, 20224 yr comment_223532 Hi, New to the forum but been looking for a Mk2 for a while, See this one on Facebook and looks clean, Has anyone seen this car before, the owner is maybe on here, car looks clean but thought I would ask on here, looking to go see it next week Report
June 2, 20224 yr comment_223533 If your on Facebook, look up mk2cav.com more users on there and that car has definitely been mentioned this week on there. Report
June 2, 20224 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_223535 This car was at Sywell last year, someone like @Rich will have some up close pictures of it *probably*. I think I have some clips of it on video. Was very clean from what I remember! Report
June 2, 20224 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_223536 The owner is only selling at he has bought back his old sri 130 hatch Report
June 3, 20224 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_223537 Ah... The SR that's not an SR.... Very tidy car mind. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.