April 25, 20215 yr comment_221551 classics@nsg.com pilkington do them but like everything there not cheap Report
April 26, 20215 yr comment_221558 1 hour ago, andyf said: Where you based and what colour do you need. Looking at the car's colour I'd guess at bronze tint, Andy. Report
April 30, 20215 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_221611 I’m based up north probably the furthest north on this site ( Stonehaven) but I’m looking at a couple cars next week will get back to you soon as I get them out as someone else was asking me too. I can deliver or get one delivered by myself or a friend so no problem of being damaged. I’m looking for £100 plus £25 to delivery. I’ll get pics up first to see if your interested and you can let me know. Andy. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.